Address: 900 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Contact Number: +1 612-455-9508
Their century-old building contains beautiful indoor spaces, a rooftop patio, and an outdoor terrace. It is ideal for weddings, corporate functions, social events, and conventions or seminars.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces with impressive views
- Spaces suitable for events with hundreds of attendees or groups as small as 10
- Several event spaces in one building to accommodate various group sizes, break-out rooms, etc.
- Fill out their contact form with your event details. https://thehennepin.org/?gclid=CjwKCAjw6raYBhB7EiwABge5KvEIaFRBJO-lr2nh04dySmY6C9ORJ32vS3tG0zXKbKAsmGhYTDtsmhoCIz4QAvD_BwE#contact
- Offers breathtaking views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline.
- Your guests will be energized by the bustling city and open air. This space is perfect for cocktail hours, dancing, wedding ceremonies, you name it! The Rooftop is a great addition to any of our indoor event spaces.
- Reception: 80
- Seated: 80
- Theater-style: 80
- Square footage: 1,280
- Perfect for cocktail hours, networking events, or family celebrations, this private space is a fun addition to any of our indoor event spaces.
- Reception: 50
- Seated: 48
- Square footage: 1,032
Address: 27171 County Rd 9, Winona, MN 55987
Contact Number: +1 507-450-9902
Email: [email protected]
Birthdays, retirement parties, family reunions, music festivals—whatever the celebration, Briggs Outdoors is the perfect outdoor party venue for your next party or gathering! Just 25 minutes from Winona and 30 minutes from La Crosse in Cedar Valley, Briggs Outdoors has everything your outdoor event needs:
- A large patio area and lawn with plenty of room for party tents, tables, lawn games, bonfires, and dancing under the stars.
- An outdoor wood-fired pizza oven, right next to the event patio…because nothing beats fresh-made pizza, hot out of a 600° oven.
- A sunny, rustic, three-bedroom farmhouse…the perfect base for organizing your outdoor party or event.
- 560 acres of bluffs, meadows, and creek bottoms with more than 15 miles of trails to explore on nature hikes.
- Tire swing, hayrides, bonfire, etc. (Please request in advance, except for the tire swing.)
For larger events, party tents and portable toilets.
- Event coordination assistance by Steve Briggs, your friendly host (he slings hot pizzas, too!).
- Parking for more than 60 vehicles.
Nicollet Island Pavilion
Address: 40 Power Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Contact Number: +1 612-253-0255
Email: [email protected]
Award-winning Nicollet Island Pavilion is a premier venue in Minneapolis, rich with charm and history. The exposed brick walls and tall industrial ceilings provide an open atmosphere with tons of character. Nestled on the Mississippi Riverbank, the Nicollet Island Pavilion has the best views in town of the Minneapolis bridges and skyline.
Built in 1893 as William Brothers Boiler Works, Nicollet Island Pavilion was acquired by the Minneapolis Park Board in 1976 and eventually restored to the beautiful event space you see today.
Perfect for a romantic wedding or a festive corporate gala, this customizable & flexible space allows you to bring your vision to life any way you would like!
Best party supply stores in Minneapolis, MN:
Litin’s Party Value:
913 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Fiesta Mexicana Y Mas:
1615 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55407
5825 Excelsior Blvd Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
Best places to buy cold beer in Minneapolis, MN:
Haskell’s – Minneapolis:
81 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN 55402
South Lyndale Liquors:
5300 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55419
Surdyk’s Liquor and Cheese Shop:
303 E Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55414
Best indoor spots to throw a kid’s birthday in Minneapolis, MN:
Snapology of Minneapolis:
2649 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
2921 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55411
7700 York Ave S, Edina, MN 55435